VSKC's COVID-19 Guidelines
Act in accordance with the latest COVID-19 advice:
All paddlers on club trips should familiarise themselves with and always act in accordance with the latest COVID-19 advice from the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and any Federal, State or Local Government recommendations or requirements that are applicable.
Before the trip:
- Please don’t come on any trips if you have any symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), however mild or you have had contact with someone who has Covid-19 symptoms
- Don’t share cars unless you are in the same household
- Bring your own supplies such as hand sanitiser and sunscreen
- Think about bringing your own protective wear for a rescue - a neck buff to pull up, sunglasses, hand sanitiser for after the rescue
- Bring a face mask to wear before launching and after coming off the water. You must carry a face mask
On the trip:
- Sanitise before and after helping someone with their boat
- Maintain physical distancing, keep at least 1.5 metres away from others
- Greet people with a smile or wave - don’t shake hands, hug or kiss as a greeting
- Do not share food or drink
- Avoid sharing sporting equipment and don’t share equipment that touches the face or head.